Totally new here, wanting to learn

Hello there! I am totally new to this platform and wanting to use this as a place to blog and keep my portfolio. Is there anywhere I can go to learn how this all works? Like an over all ‘how to’? I understand markdown files, but that about the extent of my understanding.

Thanks!

1 Like

Each “feature” on the Dashboard probably has a primitive “more info” link somewhere, but if you’re looking for specifically more about using the weblog:

• There is a Quick Start Guide.
  • Last year’s 25 Days of omg.lol has a lot of additional information, some of which might be overlapped in the guide but some is not. You can start on that from Day 1.
  • There is also additional information and feature updates on the omg.lol news/times. You’ll have to parse through that to find what you might find interesting or useful.
3 Likes

This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!

1 Like

Just to add to what @anniegreens said: if there’s something you don’t understand and/or can’t find in the linked resources, you can hop onto the omg.lol IRC/Matrix/Discord server and ask about it. It’s not guaranteed that there’s always someone online to immediately answer, but we’ll be happy to help out.

2 Likes

Oh, sweet! Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like