Something is wrong with the active sessions block under account: security

There seems to be something wrong with the “Active Sessions” on my account page.
If you press “Clear all active sessions” the sessions do disappear that are on the dashboard, but I remain logged in.
On my work laptop, I pressed this button, but I remained logged in. Both on the laptop and on the phone. So this doesn’t do anything?
Also, I now get to see that there are no active sessions, but I am still logged in at least two places.

2 Likes

Same here

I also get duplicate login sessions, like 3–4 sessions listed for the same login

2 Likes

That also happens over here…

1 Like

Thanks for reporting this one. There does in fact appear to be a glitch in the session manager. Should have it all patched up and working again over the weekend at the latest! Will update this post when complete.

1 Like

So, “over the weekend” clearly didn’t happen, but I’ll have this sorted soon. Stay tuned. :+1:

2 Likes

3 Likes

(with apologies to the British Transport Police)

4 Likes

Don’t want to make a new topic, because it could be related to this topic (and maybe I also want to bump this topic :wink:)
But not in all my sessions I can see the passkeys that I have:

For example on windows:

there are no passkeys registered, but on my phone I can see the registered passkeys…

The session handler is still out of whack, and this is likely related to that. I’ve been trying to fix it for a few weeks now and keep getting distracted, ugh! I will be digging into this once and for all this week. Promise!

3 Likes

My monthly bump and little reminder… :wink:

1 Like

I set aside a few hours this past Sunday to address this, and, well, I made an even bigger mess. Have you ever seen Breaking Bad? Remember when Walter went to fix his leaking water heater but wound up having to renovate the entire utility closet? That’s kinda where I am with this. The good news is that when I’m finished doing all of the things I need to do, everyone will be in for a nice treat with the new setup. :zipper_mouth_face::smile:

2 Likes

Please do keep working on it!

1 Like

I have never seen breaking bad (i think i really should one day) but i have seen software rewrites that went to places you can’t imagine…

1 Like