I’m not sure if these are replicated in the postman collections, I’m guessing there is a single source of truth (hopefully?) so yes.
- Email: The example requests are all for setting multiple forwarding addresses, while it’s clear how to set 1 address since it’s just a comma separated list, when clearing the forwards, is it the same but with a blank list?
- PURLs: The description for Retrieve a specific PURL says Retrieve a list of PURLs associated with an address
- Create: Is external_url optional? I remember seeing something about social.lol cross-posting being related to this field. Along that vein, the flag to enable/disable an individual cross-post isn’t documented?
- Update: Does this have the external_url field? I assume it can’t propegate to social.lol, but if you used it for eg a mailto, then can it be updated?
- Statuslog / Statuslog Latest: Is there a difference between the
/statuslog/latestendpoints, my guess is the latter is the most recent 50 or some paginated value? The former seems dangerous if uncapped and redundant if capped?
- Update: What is the difference between publishing and just updating?
- Upload PFP: The description seems wrong? Also, the request example doesn’t include how you’d send the image via curl, not something super necessary but just for completeness, since each method of making a request has their own way of sending a file.
Hopefully none of this came across as critical, I love the documentation. Plus it was way easier to understand than trying to convert the postman collection to a specific language, their builder is per method, not the collection as a whole.