I’m a current Fastmail user (love them!) and I was trying to set up the omg.lol integration with them. The instructions say to click on “Add alumni email forwarding address or other limited sending identity.” - but I don’t see that option in Fastmail. Is there another way to link them?
I’ve asked someone at Fastmail to take a look at that—not sure what happened! Will provide an update as soon as I have one.
OK, it looks like the option was renamed. Here’s a new set of directions (which I’ll have live on the site shortly):
- Click Settings, and then Migration.
- Click Add external sending address (SMTP) without importing mail.
- In the Email field, enter your full omg.lol email address and click Next.
- Set your name and signature as desired, and click Save.
- Then, click View and edit in the “Connected Services” area.
- Locate the email address you just added in the list. It should say “Unverified” beside it. Click the Fix it button.
- Ignore the warning about not being able to send messages, and click the Verify button. Then click the Send verification code button.
- You’ll receive a code via email within a second or two; place that code in the field and click Verify. You’ll then be ready to send email from the address!
Let me know if you run into any issues with the process!
That worked a treat - thanks!