How to change header/blog title font?

How do I change the font of my blogs title?

Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 11.00.18

Is there any easy way to do this? In the configuration file or the main template maybe? I do not know CSS or HTML really but could copy and paste in a font or can poke around change a few things in those templates.

1 Like

Sorry for not catching this message until now! I’m working on making things a little easier to manage when it comes to fonts and colors, but until that’s ready, CSS is pretty much the way to do this.

In your template, look for this section:

h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 {
	font-family: 'VC Honey Deck', serif;
	margin: 1rem 0;
}

Where it says VC Honey Deck, you can swap that with another font. If it’s a common font that’s already installed on most people’s computers (like Arial or Georgia, for instance), you can just plop its name there and it’ll just magically work after you save the template. (Well, it may take a minute or so for it to work, since there’s a brief caching period on weblog content.)

There are other places where you can use lots of really nice fonts for free, like Bunny Fonts (https://fonts.bunny.net), and it’s not too hard to get those up and running within your blog’s CSS as well. If you get stuck, just let me know!

Thanks! I will try this.

Might just try making it san-serif and see if that works.

1 Like